Matthew Harrison is head of the largest (supposedly) Confessional Lutheran body in the Western world — the LCMS. During his tenure, he has overseen the greatest decline in membership in the history of the LCMS, the closure of LCMS schools and congregations, and the collapse of LCMS organizations. Now, to top off his legacy, Harrison is pushing false doctrine via ‘new’ versions of core confessional, Lutheran documents (e.g., the Small Catechism and the Large Catechism). He is even exporting this doctrine abroad.
Of course, the focus on exporting doctrine is nothing new — Harrison has spent his tenure with his focus everywhere but on the sheep God entrusted to his care (and for which God will one day command him to account). Harrison and those around him personally hate this podcast and its hosts, because we are speaking the truth about the Christian faith and about what men like Harrison are doing to the Church. In this episode, we review Harrison’s recent letter ‘denouncing disturbing ideologies’.
Christians do not speak as Harrison speaks. We will all have to choose a side. For their part, the following men have thrown in their lot with Satan and the kingdom of Antichrist:
- Matthew Harrison, President of the LCMS
- Peter K. Lange, 1st Vice President of the LCMS
- John C. Wohlrabe Jr., 2nd Vice President of the LCMS
- Scott R. Murray, 3rd Vice President of the LCMS
- Nabil S. Nour, 4th Vice President of the LCMS
- Christopher Esget, 5th Vice President of the LCMS
- Benjamin T. Ball, 6th Vice President of the LCMS
- the 35 District Presidents of the LCMS
Subscribe to the podcast here.
- "President Harrison denounces disturbing ideologies"
- "Statement on the death of George Floyd and the ensuing riots"
- The New Catechism of the LC-MS [YouTube]
- YouTube review of the ‘Annotated’ LC.
The word "jackass" is used once in this episode at around 01:30:00.