In this episode, we go through the timeline of what has transpired since the LCMS — largely at the behest of Matthew Harrison — published the so-called “Annotated Large Catechism”. The behavior of Synod has been anything but Christian, and wicked deeds should be exposed to the light of day. Satan is on the move, and far too many men in collars are far too willing to do his bidding.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
- “The New Large Catechism of the LC-MS stream”
- “The Apostasy of Missouri”
- Article includes ‘complaint’ letter from Ben Meyer, Daniel Ross, and Erik Johnson, video of interaction with police, and video of Maanum’s (first) announcement.
- “The Book of Concord Will Endure”
- Lutherans for Racial Justice [archive link]
- Bios for Matthew Gonzalez and Joshua Salzberg [archive link]
- “He Believes Hitler Went to Heaven — and Wants to Take Over the Lutheran Church” [archive link]
- 1st Thread from Ryan Turnipseed [Twitter]
- 2nd Thread from Ryan Turnipseed [Twitter]
- "Talking Heads: On Headship, Teaching, and Women in the Church”
- “Against the Antichrist"
- “Statement on the death of George Floyd and the ensuing riots” [archive link]
- Contrast Harrison’s Response to the Terrorist Attack in Waukesha [This is not actually a link because he said nothing about it.]
- "‘In All Things’: 20,000 attend LCMS Youth Gathering”
- LCMS National Youth Gathering
- Kennedy v. Louisiana [Wikipedia]
- Warning: This fact pattern is deeply unpleasant.
- Lawrence v. Texas [Wikipedia]
- “Test of Pastoral Orthodoxy”
- This article is another reason some LCMS pastors are less than fond of me (Mahler).
- “Of Fools and Demons”
- A bit more about our adversaries.
This episode will probably not interest children, and some sensitive topics (including pedophilia and rape) are briefly discussed throughout.
At one point, I (Mahler) state that I handed the AALC a hard drive with information pertaining to Jordan Cooper, but I misspoke, because what I handed them was, in fact, a flash drive.